Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Friday, February 09, 2007

How he mocks me.

BamBuLance Driver says:
"Hey there, Salt Lake City, Utah! You were visitor #10,000! I started this blog on Docember 23, 2006, and it is humbling to know that I have had ten thousand visitors to my humble blog in such a short time. While I may never attain the rock star status of LawDog and Tamara, or be the Renaissance Man that is Matt G., I am truly thankful for my readership, and the many (okay, seven) discerning bloggers that have linked me."

Oh, very nice. The guy's only been on since December 29th (when he posted his superb osterich post) of last year, and he's already beat me to 10,000 visits! I, who posted my first post back in October, can't keep with some guy in a funny-lookin' conversion van!

Hmph. It's just 'cause ambo drivers have so much down time. That's what it is.

By the by, this very blog should reach 10k visitors sometime today, as well:



I thank you, constant reader, for visiting.
Unless you're Ambulance Driver.
Heh.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At Friday, February 09, 2007 9:56:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sour grapes make the best whine.

 
At Friday, February 09, 2007 11:57:00 AM, Blogger Ambulance Driver said...

Neener neener neener!

I hope I'm #10k. I count for at least 1 of your daily hits.

 
At Friday, February 09, 2007 4:45:00 PM, Blogger Matt G said...

10,070 now. I'm not sure that I'm bright enough to figure out who 10,000 was.

--Matt

 
At Sunday, February 11, 2007 1:41:00 AM, Blogger Memphis said...

Holy crap, my counter never tells me who visited. I need a new counter! That's cool!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.