Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

On setting up my friends.

He's a good looking guy I work with, and feel a strong affiliation with. Honest. Smart.

She's a very good looking girl that I used to work with, and think of like a sister. Family oriented. Devilish. Funny.

Both are divorced.

Both have little girls.

Both are 30, and quite single.

Could you resist assisting fate a little?

I couldn't.

I shall expect my tux fee to be paid for. :)

2 Comments:

At Monday, February 12, 2007 6:58:00 PM, Blogger Assrot said...

Hmmm... Hopefully you won't lose two friends when they wind up hating each other and want to kick your ass for introducing them. Playing matchmaker is a very dangerous thing. Keep that .410 handy.

 
At Tuesday, February 20, 2007 9:23:00 PM, Blogger Matt G said...

So young, yet so cynical, Assrot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.