Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Open letter to a certain Caddy driver:

Congratulations on successfully evading me down a windy Farm To Market highway at triple digit speeds at night.

But while you're patting yourself on your back, recall that I got a very good look at your car as you passed me. And you've kinda customized it in a distinctive fashion. And I've got a good memory.

Sleep tight, pal.

Catch ya later.

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, February 06, 2007 12:05:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's another item to add to the list of counter-productive critter behavior:

Why commit crimes in a distinctive car?

If I was a criminal genius, my ride would be a beige Accord or maybe a white Taurus.

 
At Thursday, February 08, 2007 10:05:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

The Beamer is gone now, trade-in fodder for Robin's new Neon, but while I had it, I never got a ticket.

The color was called "cashmere beige" by BMW. Tam and I christened it "Jedi Mind Trick Beige".

Never drive a fast car in a fast color.

 
At Sunday, February 11, 2007 1:43:00 AM, Blogger Memphis said...

I would so much more enjoy having to deal with traffic if I could actually give people tickets from time to time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.