Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine.

Thursday, February 09, 2012

Hey, look. I'm apparently not dying.

Well, not at an advanced rate, anyway.*
My bloodwork came back, and I had it explained to me this morning.
My PSA looked better than any he'd ever seen.
They checked my blood pressure again, and again it was good.
I need to watch the cholesterol; it was slightly high.
And the good cholesterol was a little low.
No diabetes, which is good. Given that a couple of close blood relatives have it, I'll admit to having been a bit worried about that.
Liver was good, despite occasional efforts in the past to do it harm.

All in all, I'll take this one.


_________________________________________-
*We're all dying.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At Thursday, February 09, 2012 2:40:00 PM, Anonymous TJIC said...

LOL!

Love that footnote.

 
At Thursday, February 09, 2012 8:16:00 PM, Blogger Old NFO said...

Yep, run with that one Matt :-)

 
At Sunday, February 12, 2012 5:45:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry Matt, when you get older you'll get both the PSA and the dancing lesson.

Richard Johnson

 
At Sunday, February 12, 2012 5:46:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry Matt, when you get older you'll get both the PSA and the dancing lesson.

Richard Johnson

 
At Monday, February 13, 2012 1:05:00 AM, Blogger Matt G said...

Only if I get dinner and a movie, Dick. And with a doctor to boot! My stars.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.