Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Friday, November 29, 2013

Insanity.

We could have used a couple of items yesterday, but I was adamant that we were NOT going to make any purchases on Thanksgiving Day. I never actually left the property all day yesterday. The vast majority of people working retail are paid very little, and while I believe that it's the right of the retailers to be open on Thanksgiving Day, I think that it's pretty sorry to do it. I won't be part of the problem; I don't shop on that day.

Likewise, I won't take part in mobs. Maybe wall-sized million DPI televisors are available for $20 bills. I don't care; I'm going to miss out. I've got a 30" CRT screen that only plays Netflix and Amazon and DVDs, so I'm a bit behind the curve, anyhow.

This stuff? Oh, HELL no.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At Sunday, December 01, 2013 11:00:00 AM, Blogger Old NFO said...

Agreed, it's Sunday and I'm STILL not going out in that mess...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.