Better And Better

If you don't draw yours, I won't draw mine. A police officer, working in the small town that he lives in, focusing on family and shooting and coffee, and occasionally putting some people in jail.

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Blogorado... 7? I think???

I went up to Colorado on Thursday, and came back on Monday. I had a great time.


My wife, who did not go, thinks that all we did was talk guns and shoot guns and be manly men, or something.


She doesn't realize that I participate in more hugs in that weekend than I do for the rest of the year.


I ate well. I communed with friends, old and new.


I enjoyed watching my friends' successes, and joked with them about their insubstantial failures.


Yeah, we shot at dynamite, and we shot a bowling ball mortar, and we blew up a car and a kitchen appliance. But mostly, it was about The Exchange.


Farewell, my tribe. Until next we meet.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At Thursday, October 15, 2015 8:48:00 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Fair winds, my friend

 
At Thursday, October 15, 2015 10:04:00 PM, Blogger Old NFO said...

Great to see you as always sir! And as usual, you kicked my ass on the range... sigh... :-)

 
At Friday, October 16, 2015 2:13:00 PM, Blogger Matt G said...

Okay, that's crazy talk, Old NFO.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add to Technorati Favorites
.